"In these bodies, we will live. In these bodies, we will die. Where you invest your love, you invest your life." Mumford & Sons

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Playlist...because every good workout needs a soundtrack

Jaclyn writes:

I put together such a fun mix of music, I had to share.  Maybe it's because I don't teach spinning anymore, so I don't get to dj everyone's workout.  You might find something great on the list...or you might think of something I should add...let me know.

Forget You--CeLo Green
Push it--Salt n Peppa (this always plays when I'm running a hill...always)
Do You Feel Me?--Anthony Hamilton
Meet Virginia--Train
The Cave--Mumford and Sons
What I Got--Michael Franti (this is an essential detail...The Tribute to Sublime cd all makes a great playlist)
Hey Hey Hey--Michael Franti
Apache (Jump on it)--Sugar Hill Gang (I haven't decided if this will take residence)
Laugh, Love, F@#k--The Coup
Slow Slow (Run Run)--Ayo
Anytime you need me--Michael Franti
Handlebars--Flobots
O Valencia--The Decemberists
Rock the Nation--Michael Franti
Hold on, I'm comin'--Sam & Dave
Little Lion Man--Mumford and Sons
B-O-B--Outkast
Awake my Soul--Mumford and Sons
Life is Real--Ayo
The Rhythm Method--Flobots
Alive--Beastie Boys
Touch it--Busta Rhymes
Feelin' Free--Michael Franti
My Favorite Mutiny--The Coup
Yes I Will--Michael Franti

Gearing up for the Greenland 25K and the end of the school year!  I really can't wait to spend my summer chillin' with Aspen and Duane!

No comments:

Post a Comment